Click left on the car/wheel section and then click on your desired part to download it.

Please leave a thanks or something nice, in the Shoutbox. :)

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It must be Christmas. :o

Yeah, about that "until Wednesday"......

I actually meant until this Wednesday that is. oO

So, I bring you new stuff, because you deserved it.

As usual, click on the left side for the car you want parts for.

T&E VERTEX (full aero with a lip wing)


Electra CPS (just the front)


URAS Monkey Magic Type GT (minorities fixed, new diffuser)


Mac Msports - Sports Version (the same aero Naoto Suenaga has on his GC8)


STI Rally Roof Scoop (it's actually an option)



Yeah, not much but, what can I do, I have more than 60 projects...

EDIT:

I almost forgot, I got 2 wheels.

TOM'S Racing (you know this one, except it's heavily updated)


SSR Integral GT2 (Tokyo Drift enhanced rework)