Click left on the car/wheel section and then click on your desired part to download it.

Please leave a thanks or something nice, in the Shoutbox. :)

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Just to know I'm alive and good.

Hello everyone!

It has been 8 months since my last post...interesting.

Don't worry though, everything is fine, I'm still making car parts, and started even making my first car, drawing sometimes etc.

I'm not going to post anything for download yet (mainly because I don't have my computer with me right now) so it's going to have to wait until October or so. (also I'm on vacation, I don't have any intention to make things while enjoying the summer)
There will be A LOT of new things. As well, this old blog will get a redesign too.

Or if you really feel bored, find me on Skype. (no Facebook here)

So yeah, that's everything from me for now, I'm sorry for not bringing anything, but please have patience.

See you around!