Click left on the car/wheel section and then click on your desired part to download it.

Please leave a thanks or something nice, in the Shoutbox. :)

Monday, April 11, 2016

Looks like I was absent for too long lol

I don't feel like explaining everything so I will just sum it in short - my computer broke down and 2 months later I suddenly got a "sign" to check it before sending to repair service. And now it works.

I have a couple of cool parts I feel like they are finally done, more or less no need to update them.

CLICK THE TABS ON LEFT!!!

Toyota Sprinter Trueno (AE85/AE86)
----------------------------------------
- j.blood Type 2 - full aero w/ fenders
- Hey Man! Products - skirts
- Toyota Original Underbody - how to put this, it's the original chassis piece under the skirts which Juiced 2's model never had

Nissan 180SX (RPS13)
----------------------------------------
- Koguchi Power - full aero (just fenders and hood actually)

Maybe I don't post frequently, but don't worry - I'm working on new stuff every day very hard to make sure you people get new, radical and accurate parts.
Or if you are really impatient just add my Skype so we can kill some time.

Later!