Click left on the car/wheel section and then click on your desired part to download it.

Please leave a thanks or something nice, in the Shoutbox. :)

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Quick update - nothing to post actually

Just wanted to write, you might notice I made a slight update on the looks.

And also yes, don't freak out, I removed a couple of parts.
Although I'm constantly working on new things so no worries.


Because people have been stealing them and I'm sick of it.





Nah just kidding, it's something I wanted to do for a while - I have to refresh them, and post newer images.
I don't mind with seeing my stuff republished or stolen because it's just a bunch of stupid models.
It's nicer to see people enjoying the models rather than making fights over them, maybe I'm just thinking like that because I didn't step in the higher league yet (talking about people who are more efficient with higher detail models).
Who knows.

I just hope those wars will stop eventually...
It's seriously nothing to fight over, it's not a living being nor something of it's materialistic value (unless you live from making models it's another thing) but most of you don't.
And most importantly, you lose friends for arguing over these stupid models. Don't be stupid, think twice.

Let's all just take a deep breath and be happy.